Saturday 6 July 2013

Weekend adventures

I have had a crazy week at work with no time to even eat properly let alone blog but the weekend is finally here and so I hope to be able to post a little more. And here's to a more productive week blog wise next week. 

So this weekend I'm at ikea the wonderful place in the  middle of my place and my mums primarily to get candles and catch up with my mama. 
It may not sound like an exciting outing but the creativity that I get when in ikea is exciting to me. It's a place where I can see so much potential..... A drawer can be revamped into so many things. Today I'm after a dresser of some form that I can turn into my singlet, tops, socks etc home and still keep my NYC loft feel in my room. 
I'm looking forward to working our my creative side to create a one of a kind look from the basic simple pieces I'll find here. 
I'll keep you all posted with pics as the process continues  

Sim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on...

Find me on...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Find me on...

Instagram